Friday, February 25, 2011

Another Ouroboros... and updated pictures!

I have posted another Ouroboros necklace to my store!  This one is made in shades of copper and green and purple.


New Ouroboros, shown as a double-stranded choker

Detail of the Ouroboros, worn as a single-stranded
necklace... Notice the alternating purple and green Czech
fire-polished glass beads

Detail of the dangle


A sidenote: I have always been partial to this color combination.  It is actually featured prominently in one of my stories--not Landus Fantasticus, which is the basis of most stories that accompany items in my store...  Instead, it is featured in a story that I've been working on since 2003.  I am a bit more close-lipped about that particular one...  perhaps, when it's published, I will be more inclined to divulge details.  :)


And, back to the topic of Ouroboros necklaces, I have also changed out the pictures for the other necklaces...  I have been having issues getting the lighting just right.  It is very possible that I will change them yet again!


Ouroboros in silver and blue,
shown as a double-stranded choker

Close up of the toggle clasp

Close up of the blue iris Czech fire-polished beads

Ouroboros in lavender and brass,
shown as single-stranded necklace

Close up of the dangle

Another close up of the dangle

Ouroboros in Phoenix-Fire and Brass,
shown as a double-stranded choker

Close up of the Phoenix-Fire beads, also Czech
fire-polished glass

Last but not least: shown as a single-stranded necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)