Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable... ish

Hi everyone!

This week's worktable post is being postponed until tomorrow, due to the fact that I completely forgot today was Wednesday. Oops! 

In my defense, this week has been a little nuts... I even went camping over the weekend, and survived! (Okay, that's a bit melodramatic... I went camping and had a wonderful time, even though I'm one of the least outdoorsy people I know. And it didn't even rain--although the sky threatened to!)

This was the sky on Saturday night. Yes, it really is a miracle it didn't rain on us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... I'll try to have something pretty and jewelry-related to show you tomorrow.

Until then, have a wonderful night, everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's crazy that you didn't get rain. I hope you enjoyed the camping trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)