Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

This week: my search for color continues!

...Because, honestly, I'm not going to find it outside. February continues to be rainy and grey, and I don't expect that to change any time soon. 

But that's all right, because I have these:


...Those are some of the paper beads I made last week. 

And this week, I have turned them into a necklace:



The lighting is a bit wonky--learning a new phone camera, not having a place to setup my new photobooth, and the natural light stinking due to the aforementioned rain--but I think you get the idea!

I've also been having fun making some pendants...


What did I use to make them, you ask?

A colorful birthday card that I saved!


I look forward to making those into necklaces at some point! :)

So, there you go... That's what I've been dabbling with this week.

Oh! And I have some good news. I have decided to actually do a Monthly Challenge this month. In fact, I've already started on it. Hah! I was all set to just skip it, but apparently my muse was not having any of it. I'll try to announce the challenge soon... And, if not, it'll just be a surprise on reveal day. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Loveliness! You have brought some cheer into this gray February day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)