Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

It's the Winter Solstice. The Wednesday before Christmas.

...And the day that I get to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert! Woo! 


For that reason, this week's worktable is brought to you from on the road... I'm over at my friend's house, since we're leaving for the concert as soon as she gets done with work. Still, I made sure to bring a project with me to work on until then. What can I say--I'm dedicated. :)


So... what's on my traveling beading mat? This:



Christmas colors!


That's actually a sneak peek at one of the Christmas tassel necklaces I've been working on for my Monthly Challenge. Czech glass and garnet, oh my! I'm actually hoping to finish this before the concert tonight (hah!), so I suppose I should get to work. Don't worry, though--I have a backup necklace, in case I don't get it done. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Wednesday--and Winter Solstice--everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)