Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello, September!

Yay, September!

I don't know why, but I really like this month. I always have. My sister was born in it. I was married in it.

...And now it is, yet again, time to welcome another September!

Spectacular September Sunset…
Photo taken last year.

Now, I realize that many people associate September--and Autumn--with things that are fading and dying… But, to me, it feels like a new beginning. Maybe it's still a holdover from when I was in school, when September marked the beginning of a new school year. Or maybe it's just that the cooler air makes me feel like I can actually think again, after a long slow torpid summer.

In any case, I'm happy to say hello to September! August was wonderful--I'm hoping that this upcoming month will be the same!

...Oh, and I have already started working on the Jenny Monthly Challenge, September edition. More on that in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)