Friday, September 27, 2024

Wonder and Whimsy Challenge Reveal: Gossamer Wings

Happy last Friday of the month, everyone! 

Not only is today actually my wedding anniversary (we've been married 16 years!), it's time for this month's challenge reveal. Hurray!

As a refresher, this month I decided to make butterfly-themed jewelry... partially because I saw a monarch butterfly in my front yard, and partially because I knew I wouldn't have time to do my originally planned challenge (which I'll be sure to bring out some other time).

And besides, butterflies are pretty cool!

Not my photo!
Credit: Dan Freeman, found on Unsplash

Sadly, as anticipated, I really didn't have much time to this month to make anything. Between getting a chance to travel and see my family (yay!), our attic getting eaten through by squirrels (boo!), and continued health issues for both me and my husband (double boo!)... yeah, I haven't really had the time or energy to make jewelry.

But! I do have two pairs of earrings to show!



They are, perhaps, not the most original earrings. I still like them, though--and I'm definitely going to wear them. Sometimes simple is all we can do--and it's still worth it. It felt good to do at least a little bit of creating this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by today... I hope you all have a wonderful end of September! Come back in October to see what my next challenge will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)