Wednesday, August 2, 2023

July 2023 Reveal - SJ Designs Jewelry Honey Do List Design Challenge

It has been over a year since I've joined the Honey Do List Design Challenge, run by Sarajo and Eric Wentling over on SJ Designs Jewelry. I am very happy to announce that it's still going strong--and they've been doing it for eight years now!

For July, here is the picture that Eric picked for the challenge:


Here is what he had to say about it:
Here is some inspiration from our trip to Asheville, NC earlier this summer. I took this picture of pink dogwood flowers right outside an art gallery, so I feel like bringing this around full circle.  Give us some flowers, some leaves, some pink stuff, whatever!

I do love dogwoods... And I have definitely realized that I have a renewed appreciation for pink. I had a lot of fun looking through my stash to find components that would fit this challenge. I ultimately picked out some Czech glass, some peridot, and some rose quartz.

So, with that in mind, here is what I made!



The necklace can be worn with the clasp in the front or in the back. 

On a sidenote: I picked that particular clasp because it reminds me of branches. I thought that was quite fitting for dogwoods!



...I realize that I need to figure out a new way to do my photos. One of my storage drives on my computer completely died, so right now I'm using Instagram as my editor until I figure that out. Ah well. Hopefully these will do! Trust me--these pieces are really lovely in person!


Thanks for stopping by to see what I made! And thank you, Sarajo and Eric, for letting me play along. I hope to do so more in the future. :)

Have a lovely day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to join us again! What a sweet set you made for the challenge. Those earrings really make me swoon! I hope you'll check out the August inspiration and play along again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)