Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

This is going to be a quick little entry today... It's an understandably busy week, considering the fact that tomorrow is a national holiday. 

In good news, though, my wrist is starting to feel better. Hurray!

So, what am I playing around with, to celebrate my wrist's recovery?

Purple and brown!

If you follow my Instagram, this might look familiar. :)

The materials, from left to right: amethyst, crystal, glass, shell, Czech fire-polished glass, and more amethyst.

I am in love with this color palette, and am pretty excited to see how this project turns out. In the meantime, though, it's time to get ready for family festivities.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)