Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

Just a quick little post today, to show off what's currently on my worktable...

Colorful cane glass beads!
In a variety of shapes and sizes!

...Recognize these? They also showed up here, when I was organizing my stash. I've been waiting for just the right time to pull them out and play with them--and apparently, that time was this week!

Currently, my goal is to make a long, single strand necklace of them--a random, mishmashed strand of wire-wrapped links. No tassel. (Heh. We'll see if that happens.) Wish me luck!

The beginning of the necklace!

In other news, I apparently have hurt my knee (to the tune of "chondromalacia patella"), and am supposed to be relaxing and staying off of it as much as possible for the next few weeks. Bah. I don't have time for that--I have so many things that I want to get done! 

Ah well.

I have two more reveals coming up--one tomorrow, and the other on Saturday. I hope you'll stop by then and see what I've made. In the meantime, have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)