Saturday, February 18, 2012

Knitting, Knitting, Knitting...

...All sorts of glorious knitting!


I have discovered that while my craft room looks like this:


To be fair, it no longer looks like this.
In fact, it's almost usable!  :D


This is how I utilize my creative energy:


Knitting!  Three scarves and two potholders.


Yes, indeed, I have become a bit obsessed with knitting.  This fact is very amusing, considering my ability to do only the very basic knit stitch.  (For my history with knitting, look at this post.)









And, I have two other projects that I am working on: a heavy-duty rainbow scarf, and a lightweight fashion rainbow scarf.


The heavy weight scarf is made with two strands: one black, and one, well, rainbow.





Yes, my scarf matches my socks.  Don't judge.  :D




The lightweight scarf is made with a very thin yarn on size 13 needles, making it very lacey and downright lovely.





Today, scarves.  Potholders.  Tomorrow, the world!  


...Or, at least a blanket.


(I have my sights stuck on something like this one.  We'll see if it happens, given my propensity to fail at following patterns.  Heh.)


Oh, the joy of knitting!  :D

2 comments:

  1. Yep, pretty much. I seem to be in a phase where I want to USE ALL TEH COLORS. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)