Friday, November 10, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable - Part 2

Orange!

...It's what's on my beading table. :)

Now, I have actually made one and a half pieces thus far for this little mini-challenge--the one I came up with to get me making jewelry this week (with some help from my best friend, who chose the color). I've made a pair of earrings, and the beginnings of a necklace.

However, I have yet to get really good pictures of either. Oops!

So, to tide you over until that happens, I'll give you a teaser:


...Why, yes, that is the beginning of a tassel necklace. I never thought you'd ask. ;) 

I'm going to keep working on this, and hopefully post more pictures soon. In the meantime, thank you for your patience!

And now, I need to go finish my NaNo words for the day. Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)