Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

This week has been an exercise in patience.

It feels like I have a gazillion projects floating around in my head lately (okay, so it may be closer to 10--but that's just the challenges I want to do!). The sad thing is I can't really work on any of them.

Why not? Because of this:

Yep, that's my right wrist. Woo.

Muscle strain time!

Truth be told, it's really not that bad. I just aggravated the muscle that I injured years ago, so I've been taking it super easy. It's actually already feeling much better, and the bandage is mostly to remind myself not to try anything stupid. Like wire-wrap a tassel necklace, for instance.

Hopefully it will be completely better soon, because there is jewelry I want to make! And words for National Novel Writing Month that I want to write! And and and... It's amazing how long the list can get, when you are actively trying to rest. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hopefully I'll have pretty pictures of jewelry to post soon.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)