Thursday, September 3, 2015

August Bargain Bead Box Challenge - Reveal!

It's time for another reveal!

This is reveal three out of four... And this time, I'm showing off what I made with the components in my August Bargain Bead Box--pieces that I actually finished in the last days of August. (Sharing them now was my attempt to spread out the reveals a little bit--everything ended around the same time!)

As a refresher, this is what was in the box...

Not my picture... This is from the official Facebook page for Bargain Bead Box.

...and this is what I made!


Last Rose of Summer, First Bloom of Fall



Everything in this set--except a few odd findings (jumprings, wire, earhooks)--came from the box of supplies I was sent. The necklace can be worn two ways--as a double stranded choker, or as a super long single strand that goes over the head. 

I absolutely love these colors together!






I greatly enjoyed making this set. I realize I say that about most things I make, but it's true--I love taking components and creating something lovely with them. I especially enjoyed having such a beautiful array of crystals to choose from. What fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and letting me share these pieces with you... I have one more reveal scheduled, coming up on Saturday. Stop by then to see what I created with my leather feathers from MintMonarch.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)