Friday, January 31, 2014

Bead Ruckus - Kit 7 Reveal and Announcement!

Well, after a bit of a delay, it's finally that time again! 

What time?

Time for the Bead Ruckus - Kit 7 reveal! (And for an announcement, too, but that will show up at the end of the post.) If you need a refresher on what was in this particular kit, go here, or just scroll to see my previous entry.

And now! Without any further ado, here is what I made!



Well, one of the things, at least. I tried to branch out a little this time... I still made a hairstick, but I also made a bracelet.


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, honestly... For some reason, I very, very rarely wear bracelets. This was an attempt to break out of that mold, and do something that I normally don't do.

Well, that, and the first four necklace attempts turned out horribly. 

Apparently, this was just meant to be a bracelet!






It's interesting to see that I've been on a multi-stranded kick recently. Not complaining! Just fascinated to see that tendency in myself.

And, of course, I didn't stop there. I'm me... and, as I've already alluded to, I also made a hairstick. It, too, uses all five of the kit components.



  
So, that is what I made with Bead Ruckus - Kit No. 7!

...And now, it's time for that Annoucement!

Well, life happens. It seems that the other members of the Bead Ruckus have been having quite a few eventful months--with new home searches, growing families, new graduate programs, and shifts in focus. 

As a result, Bead Ruckus is going to go on a hiatus for a bit. Not forever, mind you, but for the time being. (For the official announcement, see the Bead Ruckus website.) 

So, until then... It's been fun! I've been so excited to be a part of this challenge, and I wish everyone the best in their busy new endeavors! 

...And I'm sure I'll think of things to keep me challenged in the meantime. ;)

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)