Friday, January 8, 2010

Inspirations

Today, honestly, was not my best day.  So, in deciding what to post here tonight, I decided to lighten my mood and post some beautiful things.  These are things that are inspirations for me--things that capture feelings of love and beauty and hope, with a touch of fun and whimsy.  Those are all feelings that I attempt to capture in my jewelry, in my stories, and, honestly, in my life (when I stop trying to think myself into a black hole).


And so, enjoy.  Here are some beautiful things.




Snow Covered, Sleeping Trees

(taken on the way to Christmas festivities)




How can you choose?

(ahhh, the wonderful palate of flavors!)




Baking Cookies with My Mum

(fun times on Christmas Day, full of warmth and sugar)




Christmas Lights Shining on Glass

(it's magical, really, to stare at a Christmas Tree)




Free Birthday Drinks

(this one was a chai)




Roses from My Husband, Just Because

(call me old fashioned, or decadent, but I love the texture of roses)




Sunset in Summer

(driving back home after vacation)




A Still More Glorious Dawn Awaits...

(taken at work, of all places...  it was so beautiful, I almost cried)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)