Monday, November 20, 2017

Black and White

If you've been on social media much recently, you may have seen a challenge going around to post black and white photos. The idea is that you post 1 picture a day for 7 days, capturing moments of your life... offering no explanation, and including no people.

I honestly love black and white photography. Granted, I know that I'm not the best at it (my sister-in-law, though--she is a very gifted photographer, and her images are amazing!)... Still, I love the contrast that it brings, and the way that it makes you notice shadows and the play of light. 

I ended up posting my pictures on Instagram at the beginning of the month, but I decided that I wanted to put them here, too. I hope you enjoy!








...And now, I really do need to get back to writing. Hah! These NaNo words aren't going to write themselves.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)