Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

Last week's vacation was absolutely lovely.

I'm home now, settling back into routine. I'm also assimilating the many many treasures I acquired while visiting my parents... It's pretty amazing how much I fit into one week--and how much more I wish I could have done!

One of my new acquisitions: another coffee mug!
A present from my sister--which came with a wonderful lunch at
Family Meal in Frederick, MD.

My current beading worktable is overflowing. Part of that is due to the previously mentioned new acquisitions (so many craft stores!)... but it's also due to the many many beading projects I have still on my plate. I have four reveals coming up--and I've hardly worked on any of them!

...So, that's what I'm doing today!

Crystals and Czech glass!
...for an upcoming reveal, but I won't tell you which one. ;)

I'm gathering materials and playing with designs, and just causing general creative chaos in my craft room. Hopefully some beautiful things will coalesce out of the morass!


But, you know what? I don't regret my trip in the slightest. It was wonderful seeing my family, it was wonderful having a change of scenery, and it was wonderful taking a step back to relax.

Now, to use this renewed energy to get some stuff done!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)