Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

...is brought to you from on the road this week. That's right, I am currently out-of-state, getting a chance to visit my parents! Yay!

And, apparently, I chose the coldest week to come visit them--ha! While we didn't get the huge amounts of snow that the weathermen were predicting, there has been quite a bit of ice, coupled temperatures below freezing... The perfect weather to cuddle up in cozy sweaters and create things!

In particular, I've been working on some paper-to-jewelry crafts--namely, making paper beads and pendants.


Now, the paper beads are going to be used in some currently undisclosed projects. (Including my Monthly Challenge! Which I am working on, even though I haven't announced it yet. Too many things to do, and not enough time to write about them!)

I can show off the first of the pendants, however. I picked up the above cardstock when I went craft shopping with my mum on Monday... I thought it was full of some lovely floral pendant potential.


After coloring in a section (using a variety of mediums, to see which worked best), I made this:


Ta-da! A pretty floral pendant! 

...And I'm sure there will be more where that came from. There really was a lot of potential on that sheet, after all. :)

So, there you go! That's what I'm currently working on... Well, that I can show off right now, anyway. I do hope to announce my Monthly Challenge soon, as well as finish up some work on some upcoming reveals. Oh, and you know--visit with my parents. Hee!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)