Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - November Edition... Teaser!

I realize that I've been a bit late in announcing my Monthly Challenge for November.

...That's because it's going to be a good one!*

This is actually a hint... A very obscure, hard-to-guess, not-really-related hint.

This time next week, check back here... I'm going to be doing both the Challenge announcement and the reveal at the same time. Hurray!

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

---

* - Well, it's also due to life being ridiculously busy--namely, there have been three family medical emergencies within the last four weeks. Thankfully, everyone is doing all right... my mother-in-law who had a stroke is doing amazing well; my brother-in-law who had a horrible case of bacterial meningitis is now off antibiotics and hospital-free. Still, trips to the ER and to the hospital do not leave a lot of time for blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)