Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - May Edition

It's kumihimo month!

...Or so I have decided, apparently. 

As I was going through my stash, trying to decide what to do for my May challenge, I came upon my pile of cotton crochet thread. I had bought most of it for kumihimo endeavors (and my once-a-year attempts at crochet), but I haven't touched any of it for months. Time to change that, I thought!

And so, for my Jenny Monthly Challenge this month, this is my kit:



There, you see the kumihimo disk, some different threads I picked out, and some end caps. But, oh, the possibilities!



Once again, I'm aiming for the reveal to be on the last Friday of the month... So, come back on May 30 to see what I end up making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)