Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

I have quite a few projects-in-progress at the moment... and, true to form, I'm not working on a single one of them today. Hah.

Instead, I'm trying to figure out how to make a rivoli setting using chainmaille:

Swarovski rivoli and aluminum rings... Fun times. :)

So far, no luck--but I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun trying. And it actually did give me an inspiration for one of the projects I should actually be working on... I think taking breaks to just explore and play around are good to keep the creative juices flowing, after all. :)

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you figured this out, it sounds interesting! I'm running behind on my blog hopping around (as has been my MO lately, sorry!) but can't wait to see if you were able to get this to work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)