Sunday, May 19, 2019

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - May Edition

After giving it some serious thought, I've decided to go ahead and do a Monthly Challenge for May. Yay!

Now, my goal isn't to do anything too strenuous... I'm just excited to get back into the swing of creating, and thought that this would be a good way to do it. Besides, my blog needs some love after being rather neglected last month. :)

So! For this month's challenge, I'm going to focus on making something with this month's Bargain Bead Box:


I know I've mentioned them before, but as a quick summary: Bargain Bead Box is a monthly subscription service that I'm signed up for, which sends out themed collections of beads every month. This month's theme was Dragonfly Garden--and the beads above are just part of what was sent. I absolutely love this combination of colors and shiny iridescence. :)

So, that' my challenge for this month. Feel free to play along--whether you are also subscribed to the box, or just like the theme. Come back on Friday, May 31st to see what I end up making!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)