Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

On my worktable this week: paper beads!


...And I'm pretty sure that these beads are going to be a part of March's Monthly Challenge. 

Oh! And speaking on March's Monthly Challenge, I'm actually going to introduce it on Friday. My apologies for the delay... starting this month with really bad tendinitis really put a wrench in things. 

But! Things are definitely better now, and I'm able to work on my (many) projects. Hurray for healing wrists! (Now, to just make sure that I go slowly and don't overdo it again... that's the hard part.)


Oh, and one more thing... I have a pretty big project that I'm working on for next month. I'm super excited about it, and can't wait to talk about that, too. I just have to wait until April. Which, at this rate, really isn't that far away. :)

Thanks for stopping by today... There's a lot going on over here (like I blogged about last entry: I got published again!), and hopefully I'll soon get this blog up to date. 

Until then, have a wonderful week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Springy the beads are. And congrats on getting published again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rolls on those beads are so precise and perfect. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)