Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

On my worktable today: headpins!


...Well, and other things. But mostly headpins! :)

As far as those "other things" are concerned: I am currently in the planning stages of several projects (including my Monthly Challenge, which I have yet to introduce here... oops). However, I'm also healing up from a rather bad bout of tendinitis, and I'm trying really really hard not to overdo it. 

Gaaaaah. It's hard to be patient--I want to make all the things!

So, while I'm taking it slow and planning, I'm doing little things here and there. Like headpins. Hopefully by this time next week, I'll have more to show... In the meantime, though, thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to make ball head pins and my torch is not cooperating with me at all. lol Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)