Monday, December 31, 2018

Art Elements - December Reveal

I didn't get this post up in time to be officially part of the reveal, but I did actually make two pieces to go with this month's Art Elements theme

And, well, since I made them, I figured I might as well share them!

The theme itself was White... and I enjoyed the chance to play around with it. :)


Necklace #1


For this first necklace, I made the pendant using bits of vintage lace. Sadly, the pictures don't quite capture the detail--but it is there! After I made the pendant, I put together the tassel and chain to match. I enjoyed trying to come up with different variations on the white theme--different finishes and shades to give the final product both texture and depth. I'm pretty happy with how the finished product turned out. :)





Necklace #2


I made a lot of wire-woven pendants as Christmas gifts this year (pictures of those to come at a later date)... When I saw this lovely little bead in my stash, I knew that I wanted to make a pendant for this reveal, too. Relatively simple, but elegant--and, again, quite fun to make.



Thanks for stopping by to see what I made for this challenge... I know that this is a quick little entry, but I'm trying to get it up before midnight. And now, to work on my post for my Monthly Challenge reveal.

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with this. I hate that you aren't a part of the big reveal as these deserve to be part of the hop, but I understand. I've missed out on being a part too (see last month! HA!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)