Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Today's Earrings: Wire Swirls

Some days are complicated days. 

Those are the times when I make big fancy earrings, or try new designs.

...And then there are other days where simple wire swirls are good enough.


Guess what kind of day it is today?

...To be fair, I've actually not tried something exactly like this design before. I usually make those swirls as headpin toppers, in a smaller gauge, and put a bead with them. But today... today, I wanted the swirls to stand on their own merit.

I'm also rather addicted to making those swirls, so there is a chance they'll show up in a later design, too. Heh. Fun with wire swirls!

Can you tell I didn't get much sleep last night? I think it's time for more coffee.

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)