Saturday, November 24, 2018

Today's Earrings: Sunshine!

When I woke up this morning, it was grey and dreary.

...So much so, actually, that I went back to bed for a few hours. (That might also have something to do with the fact that I'm not feeling all that well today. I hardly ever sleep in, so it was a special treat to do so!)

Then, later this afternoon--after I woke up, and it was still grey outside--I was sitting at my craft table in indecision. I was not feeling the creative spark at all, and had earrings to make.

And then the sun came out... and I made these:


Sunlight!

Well, vintage acrylic beads, actually--but they make me think of sunshine. Sometimes I swear I'm actually solar powered... just those few minutes of sitting in the sunlight as it streamed through my window was enough to inspire me.

Thanks for stopping by today, everyone... I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)