Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Today's Earrings: Starry Night

I realized, as I sat at my craft table today, that I had yet to make any paper bead earrings for this month's challenge.

...So, guess who made paper bead earrings today? :)


These particular paper beads were actually made from a print of Van Gogh's painting, Starry Night (hence the title of this post). I made them awhile ago (for my July 2017 Monthly Challenge, actually, if anyone is keeping track), but had never gotten around to using them.

...I figured it was time to change that!

You know, it's actually been awhile since I've made paper beads... I should change that, too. :)

Although, I don't think that day is going to be today. My husband surprised/delighted me by taking today off from work... yay mini-vacation! So, I'm going to go spend time with him now. 

I hope everyone has a lovely day... Happy day before Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)