Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Today's Earrings: Simply Amethyst

Today is a catch-up day.

It has been such a busy month--awesome, but busy. As such, I'm a bit behind on cleaning and listing items to my Etsy store and writing (I am 3,000 words behind on my NaNo goal)... So today is mostly dedicated to getting back to where I should be.

It also means that when I sat down at my craft table this morning, I was super uninspired.

...And so I brought out my Amethyst stash. What can I say? It's purple and happy, and always makes me smile. This is the pair of earrings that I came up with as a result:


Just 10 more days of this challenge to go! Woo!

Thanks for stopping by today... I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)