Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Today's Earrings: Last Minute Iridescence

It's been a wonderful, whirlwind kind of day--involving a trip to the Cincinnati Museum Center with my best friend, grocery shopping, and going to a programming talk given by my husband.

...The only downside is that there has been practically no time at my crafting table.

So! Today's earrings were last minute creations in the half hour between dinner and going to the talk.


They were made with iridescent glass, copper, and just a hint of brass. 

...Also, any time after 5:00 p.m. is terrible for taking pictures in my craft room--at least in winter--so I'll try to take better pictures of these soon. Trying to capture the iridescence and myriad metallic shades was a little impossible.

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Now, I'm off to work on NaNo, because I haven't written any words for it today. Hah.

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)