Monday, November 26, 2018

Today's Earrings: I Just Really Wanted to Make Something Green, Okay?

I don't usually wake up fixated on a color, but apparently today I did.

...And, you guessed it: that color was green.

I sometimes pick out my husband's clothes in the morning (it helps streamline the process as he gets ready, and as a non-morning person he appreciates it... plus it's fun), and I picked him a green shirt. A few hours later, I got dressed--again, picking something green (not even realizing that it totally matched what I picked for him).

And then I sat down to make today's earrings, and I kept getting drawn back to my green beads. All of my efforts to use other colors failed.

...And so, I gave in. Here is what I made:


Green!

They are made with faceted glass, brass, and lightweight acrylic flowers.

You know, as far as today's green fixation goes: I blame the grey and grumpy weather. Everything outside is a muted shade of early winter, and I'm sorely missing colors. I suppose I shouldn't be too upset--we did get two good weeks of Fall in. Now as December approaches, I suppose it's time to hunker down and get ready for many more days of grey.

...We'll see what color I'm going to be obsessed with next. :)

Thanks for stopping by today... Have a wonderful (and hopefully not too grey) day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Green is my favorite color and these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I read your blog and it has the best ideas for earring shop online because you have described it nicely. I hope in future you will write more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collections and among all i like jhumkas as they are so traditional to wear in this wedding season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)