Thursday, November 29, 2018

Today's Earrings: Finally, Some Chainmaille

There's only today and tomorrow left in this challenge... phew! This month has definitely been a crazy one!

Now, going into this month's challenge, I knew that I wanted to do at least one thing with chainmaille... and, since it's so close to the end, I figured that today might as well be that day!

So, after much futzing and playing around, here is what I made: 


...Byzantine links with metal point drops!

As far as chainmaille goes, they're fairly straightforward. Still, I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. I'm getting much better when it comes to getting the links flush when I close them... Practice makes perfect, after all.

Hmm... I wonder how these would look with the swirls that I made a couple days ago...

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day, everyone... see you tomorrow, for the final reveal for this challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)