Monday, November 5, 2018

Today's Earrings: Feathers of Glass

Since yesterday's earrings were so involved, I decided to do something a bit simpler today.

Simpler, but hopefully still lovely:


These were made with vintage Japanese glass discs, and modern Czech glass feathers.

Now, the lighting was a bit wonky today on my beading table today, so you'll just have to believe me when I say that the colors are much richer in person. I'm planning on getting better pictures of them (and all of the earrings I make) by the end of the month. Until then, hopefully this will do... because now it's time for me to start working on my NaNo word count for today!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and joining me on this crazy November challenge I have picked!

Have a lovely Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)