Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

It's Halloween!

...And I don't have anything very Halloween-y on my bead table. At all, really. 

Instead, I have some butterflies:


Butterflies mixed with Swarovski bicones, even. Definitely not high on the Halloween-o-meter.

In fact, the only thing even remotely scary going in the creating department is that I killed my favorite pair of pliers. And that's not so much scary as it is unfortunate--and a little amusing. I apparently am hard on my tools. (So. Much. Wire-wrapping.) Still, my husband is awesome and bought me a replacement pair... which means that it's time to catch up on a week of backlog!

Thanks for stopping by today... I'm off to see if I can successfully not kill my new pliers. :)

Have a Happy Halloween, everyone, and stay safe!

5 comments:

  1. At least you had something on your table today! Wednesdays are usually my day away from the house (with my family - grandmother, mom, nieces), and I don't tend to get much of anything done. Though, I almost always have my bead box with me! I hate to hear about your favorite pliers, but it looks like you got some new ones pretty quickly! I think that's what I'm asking for for Christmas this year are some new, nice pliers. I've been using the same craft-store bought ones for...as long as I can remember. (Too long!) Enjoy the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand about using the same pliers forever! My favorite of round nose pliers is still a pair I bought at Michaels about 8 years ago... I have new fancy ones, but they're just not the same. Truth be told, though, I think I'm harder on my flat nose pliers than my round nose ones--I've gone through about 4 pairs of those in that same amount of time!

      In any case, thanks so much for commenting, and listening to my pliers ramblings. I hope you have a fantastic day! Happy November!

      Delete
  2. Are these finished and in your store??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but hopefully soon! I'm working on getting them done and listed within the next few days. Thanks for asking! :)

      Delete
    2. Hello, unknown! These earrings are now finished, and are listed in my store. Thanks again for asking! :)

      http://www.etsy.com/listing/657010033/crystal-butterflies-earrings-in-purple?ref=shop_home_active_1

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)