Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

On my worktable today: color!

And not just any color... bright primary colors, that I don't usually put together. At least, not is such a bold fashion.


I've finally gotten a chance to start tackling my backlog of projects... These are designs that I actually planned out months ago, and just haven't gotten a chance to do. (You know, because life has gotten in the way. Bleh.)

One such project involved making this tassel:


...and then making this necklace to go with it:




So much color! I love that the focal bead is two-sided, so you get to choose which mood you're in for the day. 

I also love the fact that I would have completely overlooked these beads if my sister-in-law hadn't admired them. We were shopping together, and she pointed out the focal bead. I would have completely passed it by! So, many thanks to her for helping me step out of my comfort zone and play with something I would have never tried.

And there you go... that's what I'm up to this week. Oh, and I have one more of these bright-and-bold necklaces that I'm working on... I'm about halfway done with the tassel. We'll see how it turns out. :)

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... I'm so glad to have something bright and colorful to share.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

---

P.S. I'm doing a giveaway! It ends on Friday. Go here for more information! :)


1 comment:

  1. It's lovely! And, I'm sure you needed some happy pops of color in your life. Can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)