Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hello, June!

June finds me in a very similar place to May--lots of organizing, lots of possibility, but not a lot of creating.

I want to say "...and that's okay," but honestly it's driving me a little batty.

One of the only things I made last month was this pair of earrings.

So! Here's to June! The month where (hopefully) I reclaim my creating time, push through this creative block, and get to show off pretty things again. Maybe I'll even get a breath of fresh inspiration while I'm at it. :)

Thank you all for being there for me... I hope this month brings you a breath of fresh air, too, and something to make you smile.

Here's the shiny things to come! Have a lovely day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)