Monday, May 14, 2018

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - May Hiatus

Well, you may have guessed it: my craft room is in complete makeover mode.

While that is a good thing, it also means that everything is completely covered in a bead-sorting explosion... and that includes my craft table. (...And the hallway, and the living room, and...)

I also have been having a very hard time doing anything creative recently. I'm in a complete organize-clean-sort mindset, and apparently I'm having difficulty switching between that and creating.

Oh look, bead baggies! :)

So! 

I'm actually allowing myself to focus on the project at hand, and am giving myself grace to not do a challenge this month. Now, if I get inspired--and have the time--I may make something with the gorgeous vintage Japanese beads I posted last week. They're two-holed beads, after all, and I hardly ever use two-holed beads (hence the challenge part). If not, though... that's all right.

Thanks for being understanding while I attempt to get everything in order. This is quite a monumental task, but I know it's going to be worth it.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Please, please, please come to my work space and organize, clean, and sort as long as you are in the mood!!! :) I need to get into that mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, don't tempt me! It's kind of ridiculous how much I'm enjoying myself right now... I don't think my husband quite knows what to do with my recent obsession with storage. Here's to hoping that I don't lose steam halfway through my project!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)