Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

Christmas is less than a week away! ...and guess who is still only halfway done making Christmas presents?

Hah, that's right: this girl! 

...Oi.

Since I'm in the midst of the Christmas Crunch, this is going to be a short little post. And, since I can't share what I'm currently creating (hello, presents!), here's the project that I'm looking forward to making once the holiday rush is over:


The color combination is courtesy of this month's Bargain Bead Box. I would normally pair silver with those cooler colors, but I admit that I really like the way it looks with the bright copper.


I'm excited to see what this turns into!

And I'm also excited to get these presents done! I told myself that I was going to just do something simple this year... Heh. These things always seem to have a habit of getting away from me. 

In any case, I need to get back to them... Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)