Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

The first thing on my worktable this week: cookies!

Obligatory cookie glamour shot.

Now, I don't bake a lot. I enjoy it, I just don't often get the chance to do it. Yesterday, however, I had an impromptu Christmas Cookie Day, and I made approximately a zillion (read: 10 dozen) chocolate chip cookies. My best friend came over, we ate pizza and cookies and watched silly documentaries, and it was practically the best thing ever. :)

Which leads me to the second thing on my worktable this week. In the jewelry department, I'm still working feverishly on presents and reveal pieces... but the first present has officially been given (the aforementioned best friend got their present yesterday).

So! That means that I can officially share it here... Yay!

Can you guess what it is from this progress shot:


If you said "that's a five-wrap bracelet made with brown cotton, amber, and a dinosaur charm!," you would be right!



...Now, fully disclosure: I didn't actually buy the amber for this present. Best Friend did that awhile ago, with the intent that I use it to make this thematic bracelet. It actually matches the necklace I made them for Christmas last year:


It may have taken awhile, but I finally delivered! (I also gave them another present in addition to the bracelet--that can't be shown yet, because it's similar to other presents being given this year. But! One show-and-tell isn't bad for today. *grin*)

So... ta-daaaaa! That's what is currently on my worktable. Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... Busy busy busy, and enjoying myself immensely. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)