Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

...Part 1!

So, I haven't really been making jewelry this week. As one would expect, most of my time has been taken up with writing for NaNo. (I'm making a lot of progress with that, though. Woo!)

However, making things with my hands is incredibly important to me... So much so, in fact, that when I don't get a chance to be hands-on creative, I get cranky. And that's why today, I sat down to make some jewelry.

...Except I couldn't think of anything to make. Sure, I have projects that need to be done, but making something for fun? Nope. Nothing. Complete creative block.

The answer? Crowd-sourcing! 

In other words, I texted my best friend to give me a random color. 

The view from my craft room table. This tree is like a burst of sunshine.

And the random color of choice: orange!

...And so, I'm about to  go sit down at my craft table to make something orange. If I come up with anything fun, I'll share it tomorrow or Friday. (Hence I called this part 1.) If not, I'll post a picture or two of some pretty orange beads. 

Either way, my goal is clear... I'm going to try to get out of my head, and make something creative with my hands! After all, writing is wonderful, but sometimes it's nice to physically hold something I've made. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)