Friday, November 24, 2017

After-Thanksgiving Coma

Hello everyone!

Today is being deliciously slow. The last few days have been a whirlwind of cooking and cleaning and eating--wonderful times with wonderful people. (How did I get so lucky to have such fantastic people in my life?)

...And now I'm enjoying a chance to just sit still.

Cookies! ...these were part of Wednesday's preparation.
There were even some leftover for Thanksgiving. ;)

That being said, I'm pleasantly poking away at my Monthly Challenge reveal that I have scheduled for today. There's about a 50/50 percent change it'll go up today. I just figured I'd give you, my wonderful readers, a heads-up... so I don't feel guilty if I end up taking a nap, or going for a drive with my husband, or just cuddling on the sofa watching a movie.

Holidays are the best.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone! My wish for you is that you get a chance to be as comfortable as I am right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)