Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

Well, I'm home! Woo!

I'm honestly still reeling a bit from the whirlwind of it all... I really do like traveling and visiting people, but I also enjoy sleeping in my own bed. I also enjoy sitting at my very own craft table--I didn't do much crafting on my vacations, so I was very excited when I got a chance to sit down this morning and create.

What am I working on? One word: postcards!


I picked up several postcards while I was on my various vacations, all with the intent of turning them into pendants. 

And so, that's what I've started to do!


So far, I've made four pendants. Two are from my stay in a cabin with my family in Western Maryland, and the other two are from my week on Maryland's Eastern Shore (one of them is for me, the other is for the friend who I went traveling with). 


Oh, and in case you don't follow my Instagram... Twigs and Teacups is a delightful little store in Chestertown, MD. I fell in love with it while I was living on the Eastern Shore more than 10 years ago, and I was delighted to see that it was still doing well. And what better way to remember it than making a custom keepsake pendant! :)


I still have more postcards to go through, but I think this is a good start. The next step is to make necklaces with them... what fun! 

It was good to go on vacation... and it is definitely good to be home.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)