Monday, March 6, 2017

Bead Soup - The Beads that were Exchanged

After a long delay (on my part, not hers!), I want to show off the beads that my partner, Lennis Carrier, sent me for the Bead Soup Blog Party: Hoarders Edition! I actually received them almost immediately after partners were announced--I just hadn't gotten a proper moment to sit down and share the loveliness.

So, to start... What a lovely package!


...And the beads are just as awesome!

I mean, look at these:


She spoiled me! The fishie is by Samatha Capeling (Venus Art Glass). The brown ceramic pieces were custom made by Michelle McCarthy of Firefly Design Studio. The cabochon is by Blu Mudd. 

She also included some leather and matching spacer beads... and can I just say, wow! I am so incredibly thrilled, and can't wait to start creating!


Now it's time to show off what I sent her. Remember this picture?


Well, now I get to show you what that picture actually shows!
  



The focal is pretty much the first art bead I ever bought--lampwork by Andrea Pirkey. I paired it with rose quartz and lavender-hued amethyst, as well as a handful of paper beads I made.

Come back on March 25th to see what we end up making!

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous beads all around! Can't wait to see what you talented jewelry-makers create. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)