Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday's Worktable

Quick worktable entry this week, due to me not feeling well... and, honestly, also due to not having a lot to show. I'm still in the planning stage of most of my February projects, just waiting to get the time (and the hand-eye coordination, ha!) to work on them. 

The one project I do have to share is actually a continuation of something I posted back in October:


Yep, those again! In case you missed it, those are pendants that I made from Magic: the Gathering basic land cards. (For the blog post, go here!) They aren't perfect, but they're fun, and they make me smile.

I've already finished necklaces for the Mountain (fireball) and Island (waterdrop) pendants, and have finally gotten around to making one for the Forest pendant as well.

Laying out the design.

...The finished necklace!

Slowly but surely, I'm working my way through them. Next up is going to be the one for the Plains (the white sunburst)... I just need to find the right beads for it. :) 

So, there you go... That is the only finished project I have for this month so far. Here's to crossing my fingers and hoping that I soon can tackle the rest of the projects I have planned.

Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone! Stay healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)