Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

Today, on my crafting table: Christmas presents!!

...But, sadly, I can't show those off. (Not today, at least--some of the recipients actually read my blog. *grin*)

So, instead, here's a picture of another project on my table today:


I'm part of a Facebook group called Artisans Create Together, and they have a monthly palette challenge. This is one of this month's palettes... And I'm in love. I really like the juxtaposition of purple and teal and blue. So, even if I don't actually finish this project this month (because of the aforementioned Christmas presents!), I'm greatly enjoying playing around with the colors.

And now, off I go... It's a busy day, and I have a lot to get done. 

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)