Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

Sadly, I'm not feeling very talkative today. 

...Which is a shame, really, since I have some beautiful projects in the works. 

I have finished the necklace I started in this post, for example. (I plan to post pictures of it at some point.) I have also started to pull some beads for one of my Monthly Challenge pieces:



...I'll let you figure out which work of art from the Baltimore Museum of Art inspired that beady collection. ;)

I hope everyone is hanging in there. I know that yesterday's election has made some people elated, and other people terrified. I try to keep this blog politic-free, so I won't go into that here... What I will say, however, is thank you for coming to my blog and spending time with me. I truly appreciate you, and hope that I always make you feel welcome.

Take care, everyone. 

Wishing you all the best,
-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)