Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy November!

It's November, everyone! 

I had grand plans on doing a big post today--my Wednesday Worktable, my introduction to the month, my introduction to my National Novel Writing Month plans... You get the idea.

But, yeah. That's not happening. I'm tired and sick and have a headache.

Waiting room chic...
We went to the doctor's office to get my husband looked at, and it seems that I've got the bug, too.

So, I'll be back in a few days when I feel better. I certainly hope it's soon--I have so many plans for this month! 

Ugh. But, for now, my plan needs to be resting getting lots of fluids. Time to watch some documentaries and drink tea. :)

Have a great day, everyone! Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)