Monday, August 29, 2016

Brief Hiatus

Hi, all.

I had three things I wanted to post this week: the reveals for the August SJ Design Honey Do List and the August Pretty Palettes, as well as the bonus reveal for my own Monthly Challenge

...But I don't think I'm actually going to get them posted in time. 

The jewelry is all made, the pictures are all taken... But life has tackled me to the ground, and I simply don't have the energy or time to do any of them justice. (Before you get worried: everyone in my life is alive and mostly healthy, my relationship with my husband is going well, and I have a lot to be grateful for. However, life happens--and that can be very overwhelming.) 

And so, I'm going to take a step back from blogging this week. 

I don't do this lightly... I've worked hard to get these reveals ready, and this blog means a lot to me. Still, I am learning my limits--and I desperately need to recharge.

So, I will check in next week--hopefully refreshed and renewed, and ready to share more lovely things. In the meantime, thank you so much for your understanding and your patience... I truly appreciate you!

Until I return, have a beautiful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)