Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

On today's worktable: seahorses!

...Well, different shades/shapes of Czech glass and brass seahorse charms, to be more precise:


And just what inspired today's theme, you ask?

My trip to the Newport Aquarium yesterday! Along with one of my very best friends, I got to go to the Aquarium and experience the new seahorse exhibit. What fun!

Not my picture! This one, and the two below, were taken yesterday by my co-adventurer.


There were many different kinds of seahorses there--as you might imagine--but our favorites were the Dwarf Seahorses (above) and the Weedy Seadragon (below). As one might expect from their name, the Dwarf Seahorses are absolutely tiny--less than two inches long! And the Weedy Seadragons? They just look cool:


Also not my picture! All credit goes to my friend and her phone's camera.


It was a really fun day--as our outings tend to be. In addition to going to the Aquarium, we even took a trip to Michaels, where I picked up these beads to commemorate such a happy day. (And what can I say, they were on sale!)


...Now, what I'm going to make with those beads, I'm not entirely sure. There will be earrings, definitely. I'm toying around with a few necklace ideas, too, but nothing concrete just yet. Still, it's super fun to play around with options--just like it was super fun to see the seahorses in person!

So, there you go... That's what I'm playing around with today.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)