Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

What have I been working on this week? Mostly figuring out what to do for April's Monthly Challenge! (More on that in a bit.)

Oh, and I've also been working on this:

A tassel necklace in the making!

I've been poking around at that combination of beads for a little bit now, but it's only been recently that I've actually done anything with them. From top to bottom, that collection includes: carved soapstone focal, glass, tigereye, yellow-green opal, Czech glass, and two shades of wood.

...And I would say it's coming along nicely, don't you think?:


The focal and tassel have been hung on a three-strand necklace, comprised of leather, brass chain, and copper chain--a combination that I actually put together for one of last month's Challenge pieces, and didn't end up using.


I'm pretty much done with it... Although, now I just have to decide if I want to leave it at 8 strands in the tassel, or make it 10!


So, that's what I've been up to! Making a tassel necklace, because tassel necklaces are fun. :)

Oh, and in regards to my Monthly Challenge... I think I've finally figured out what I'm going to do for it! Hurray! I've taken pictures, so I should be announcing it either tomorrow or Friday. Be sure to come back to see what have decided to work on!

Until then--have a happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)